Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're so excited . . .another bundle of joy on the way!


If you hadn't heard yet, Baby Number 2 will be here around July 20th!
We can't wait!

Luke will be a great big brother. He knows that there is a baby in Mama's tummy, but he keeps wanting to hold it, so this is proving to be a difficult discussion.
He does have some potential names for the baby though, mainly 'Jesus.'
He consistently says that the baby is a girl and that he is going to have a sister.
'Jesusa' anyone?


Look what fun things he will teach his new sibling!

I swear we feed him!

2 comments:

Connie Rollins
said...

You guys ARE still around!

Jenn said...

So excited for you guys! Jeremy and I will be in San Diego around my birthday (July 28), so I am more than excited to visit the new Gapen! Can't wait! Congrats Renee!!!