Thursday, February 4, 2010

Family excursions: The cabin, Sea World and the park

The Cabin
We went to the cabin with Ryan's extended family over New Year's weekend. Always a blast!
But beware of cabin fever . . .enjoy the 'infamous' video documenting Dance Party 2010!

There was the most picturesque little stream behind our cabin.

Too bad Luke kept telling me "I svim." (See, he is Swedish!)

Something went haywire with the lighting for this picture.
Reminds me of those nostalgic pics from the '40s. Luke and Nat look so melancholy!

Sea World
Luke had lots of fun at the Bay of Play. Never having gone with kiddos previously I didn't even know it existed! It was like an entire carnival and playground on sterroids!
Here we are the marine version of 'Tea Cups.'
Luke and Daddy romp around in the ice tunnels of the Polar exhibit.
Luke also loved the penguins.
But he melted down at the dolphins when I had to spank his little fanny as he nearly hoisted himself into the dolphin tank (Not without protest, "I SVIM! I SVIM!)

The Park
We also spent some time hanging out at the park on one of our afternoons early on in the post Christmas break. It was relaxing to play as a family. . .

Luke loved his new football from Uncle Adam and Aunt Jess!

The sky is the limit!

No comments: