skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Gapens
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Memory Montage
Some stand out moments over the past couple of months. . .
Playing at Easter!
Luke plays 'pick up sticks' (and rocks) in the fronts yard.
Ryan figured out how to do panorama pictures. Here he got Luke, Bleu and Onyx.
I know exactly what Luke is thinking, "Dang it! The traffic camera got me!"
Bathtime fun!
I guess I can't complain about the dishes! Luke and Bleu have my back!
We did some remodeling, and I got a kitchen island! You should be so lucky . . .
Luke helps Daddy BBQ!
See, I
CAN
do it too!
Dinner with cousin Natalie.
Ryan and I finally get a little time with Nathaniel!
Time for books . . .
. . .and SAT prep!
Shout out to the neglected pups! Princess Bleuberry poses.
Here's our beautiful Onnie-Bear!
Is it any wonder, with that coat, that Ryan and I each have a lint roller in each vehicle?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment