
The Birthday Girl - having her cake and eating it too!
Since my sister Cez spent her real 40th birthday in the hospital last year, her husband Bill put together a fun surprise party at Joe's Crab Shack in Newport Beach.
It was a blast.
Somehow Cez escaped the humiliation that Joe's is known for where they make you dress up like some crazy character and dance in the restaurant. Lucky! (You dance like Mom, Cez, so I'm pretty sure the party was glad about that oversight too - wink, wink!)
Enjoy some pictures of the whole family getting goofy. . .
Cousins Michaela and Casey with Luke (and Zoolander).
Mom with her four kids - Gabriel, Morgan, Renée (with my appendage, Luke) and Cezanna
Me, Dad (Gary) and Morgan
Mom and Dad
Uncle Gabe and Luke
Gpa and Luke
I tried (unsuccessfully) to stealthily zoom in on my nephew, Casey - he's 18 now! I'm grappling with the fact that Luke is almost one, so I can't imagine how my sister feels about her baby boy going to college. Luke reminds me so much of Casey as a baby too! Luke is choosing what furniture to climb these days, but Casey is choosing which college to attend. He's been accepted to several colleges so far: University of Arizona, UC Santa Barbara and UC Santa Cruz. Congrats Case! We're proud of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment