Monday, July 14, 2008

Luke at home












Lots more family and friends came to see our little miracle. The dogs were very happy about the addition to the family, though you could see that they were a little confused about him. Puppy? Miniature human? That first night, whenever Luke cried, Bleu would cry from her little tent that she sleeps in our bedroom. She is his little nanny. Onyx was very intimidated by little Luke. He would walk way around Luke to be sure not to disturb him! Now he is confident and likes to give Luke kisses.

Friday through Sunday of Luke's homecoming week, Nat and Mike came and pampered Ryan and I. They brought Luke some boy outfits, cleaned what I THOUGHT was an already clean house, did laundry, ran errands, catered to our food cravings: SUSHI (It had been nine months since I could have any!) and PHIL’S BBQ! Again, Nat spoiled us. It is such a blessing to have a friend like you, Nat! In fact, this whole experienced has really shown me how thoroughly blessed Ryan and I are to have a network of friends and family who care so deeply for us.


Thank you to all who brought us meals: Becky, Summer, Carol, my mom and the MOMS of all Seasons group at Maranatha. And thank you to all who brought Luke clothes. We have been so blessed by all the gifts!

No comments: