Liam's smiles are pure joy!
Levi has a blast at gym!
Cousin Natalie is going to be a great Big, Big Sister to her new little brother!
I got to sneak away to Melissa's baby shower in April. She is expecting twin girls in July! Here she is with Sum who is expecting another boy in late August! Babies, babies, babies! Liam was ogled by all of his great and great-great aunts! A lovely afternoon!
Liam loves his pack! Nice and secure . . .can't say the same about the older two!
Since Ryan has been experiencing so much relief from his symptoms, and he may be in autoimmune remission, we've been revisiting some of our favorite pastimes, like hiking.
Green Valley Falls in Descanso is one of our favorite hiking grounds! The boys love "survivaling!"
On another trip, we had a squirrel getting so close, wanting to eat from our hands, I was afraid it was going to give the boys rabies!
You need a bath after all that hiking!
Levi and Luke love to goof around!
They do have clothes! I promise!
Liam even smiles in his sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment