Have you seen a more beautiful bride?
Teri met Bryan Tapella through their company function with Ace Hardware.
They are a perfect match!
I miss Teri immensely, but she has built a grand life in Chicago with Bryan and their pup, Vesper.
The wedding festivities were here in San Diego, at Orfila Vineyards in Escondido on October 16th.
I can't believe we have been friends for 14 years!
Maybe what's weirder is that Teri was a bridesmaid in my wedding 10 years ago!
Krysta, Brooke, Courtney, Teri, Julie and me!
Ryan and Luke enjoy a walk in the vineyard.
Luke had a ton of fun on the dance floor!
No end of help in holding Levi while Ryan tended to Luke and I tended to my bridesmaid duty!
Here Hon, Brooke's hubby, is holding Levi. Grandma Johnson held Levi lots too, and Julie's hubby, Dennis, helped too in preparation for their own bundle of joy.
What a delightful occasion! Thanks Vertullo family!
No comments:
Post a Comment