Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some smiles . . .FINALLY

Ryan took the snapshot here on July 29th, a little blurry, but you can see his radiant face. I finally got some smiles on film! I have to use my digital camera, rather than the camcorder to capture because he gets too sidetracked with the big video camera.
He has also been laughing a lot too, and talking. I call him Luke the Lecturer sometimes. He will interrupt his nursing to look at me and tell me something very important! Wow, to hear his voice his so sweet! He has the type of personality that just lights up the room. He is a little beacon!

Anyways, enjoy this little movie, where you get to see a few gorgeous smiles!

1 comment:

Julia said...

So cute! Love this video of him. I'm having a great time watching Luke grow. Can't wait to meet him! Much love.