Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Nannies

Some of you might not know that we have 2 live-in nannies. We pay them in room and board! Onyx is the 85-pound Aussie/Chow and Bleu is the 60-pound Rednose "terrier." Bleu is especially attentive to Luke's needs. She comes to find me when he cries, like Lassie, in case I may not be able to hear him. She also supervises playtime. Here you can see her with her buddy. She actually had her head on his back and was looking at me, but once I broke out the camera, she moved of course! It was so sweet.

Onyx takes care of ensuring Luke is licked clean at all times! He reminds me of 'Nanna' from Peter Pan - he's just missing the bonnet!

1 comment:

Jon and Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe how BIG he is getting already!! I love the pics with the dogs. We have many like that of Ranger and Brady together. I'm loving the blog!